I’ve mentioned my love for subscription boxes. I just received my first FabFitFun box and I can assure you it will not be my last. This box is packed with a variety of [fabulous] full size goodies.
First thing to note, the box itself is adorable. And to top it off, it is basically an adult coloring project (with another one inside!).
The cuteness continues inside…
And I’m not kidding when I say it’s full. There was so much in the box, I don’t think I got it all in the picture.
You’ve all seen that adorable, cozy ModCloth blanket scarf all over Pinterest. There are so many ways to wear it. One of my favorite things about this box is that it comes with so much information. I know that sounds silly, but for example, look at all the ways to wear this thing!
There is also a breakdown of everything included. There are also some coupons to order more of your favorite items.
Items I’m most excited to try:
- Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer – I’ve never tried one of these, but why bother with having to put the body wash on your sponge? Not anymore. Also, it smells wonderful.
- The Browgal Clear, Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel – I’m guilty of being part of that fad that included grossly over plucking and waxing eyebrows and I’m still in recovery mode. Love trying all the brow products lately.
Favorite things about the box:
- Everything is cute: the box, the information booklet, the products. All cute.
- There are both fun/cute and practical items.
Things I don’t love:
- I can’t customize my box. I actually already have the blanket scarf, so K will probably get that, but I would have liked the option to chose a different color.
- Some boxes allow for more personalize style profile. From the looks of this one, basically everyone got the same stuff with some minor differences (maybe this is a good thing – that way I’m not jealous!).